TURKANA

Turkana is an agency taking care of organising events, business travels and meetings for their clients.

They ask me to work on a new concept for their website, keeping the original idea that the name Turkana is borrowed from one of the biggest lac of the world, located in Kenya.
The site had then to be fresh, clean and integrate notions of the water element.

I asked Ninowis to help me on this project for the graphic design. We worked on few pages, and decided to attribute an unique concept for each part of the website.

The agency seemed to be happy with the result, but unfortunately, wasn't up to develop the website in Flash. So they bought the design and ask someone else to develop it in html, and the final result doesn't look the same at all, as you can see.

I was quite disappointed because I believe a Flash version could have been very interesting to develop, and it could have been fun to animate the elements we designed.

No comments: